Author: Diana Ponce, Everyday Salads
Yields: 4 servings
- 4 Sinfully Sweet Campari® tomatoes, sliced
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced ¼–inch thick
- 10 to 15 leaves fresh basil
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- To make the balsamic reduction, stir the balsamic vinegar and honey together in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, and then simmer for about 10 minutes or until the mixture has reduced to ⅓ cup. Allow it to cool to room temperature before using.
- Slice the campari tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Layer them on the plate, alternating between the two.
- Garnish with basil leaves and drizzle with the balsamic reduction before serving.