cucumber crudite with roasted campari tomato hummus
Author: Chef D. Brown
Yields: 4 cups Approx. prep time: 30 min
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place campari tomatoes in a heavy pan and drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the campari tomatoes at 425°F for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor or blender and purée while pouring in the remaining olive oil.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add garlic, chickpeas, and sesame seeds, and continue to purée.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin, parsley, lemon juice, and zest, and purée once more briefly—just enough to rough chop the parsley and combine the final seasonings.
- Serve with sliced mini cucumbers.