White Bean Arugula Bruschetta
Author: Rebecca Costa
- 1 package Village Farms Sinfully Sweet Campari® tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ c fresh mozzarella ciliegine "cherry size"
- ½ c arugula
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 fresh baguette
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Toss Sinfully Sweet Campari tomatoes, cannellini beans, mozzarella, arugula, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium sized mixing bowl. Refrigerate.
- While your bruschetta topping soaks in its flavor, toast your baguette. Slice bread into ½-inch thick slices (about 30) and spread over a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 6 minutes.
- Remove bruschetta toasts from oven and spoon tomato mixture atop. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.