Recipe and photography by Foodology
Farro Grain Bowl with Heavenly Villagio Marzano® tomatoes
Author: Diana Chan
- 1 cup uncooked Farro, rinsed
- ½ Cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup Village Farms Heavenly Villagio Marzano® tomatoes
- 1 cup Chickpeas
- 1 cup Arugula
- ½ Avocado, sliced
- 1 Round Radish, sliced
- 2 tablespoon Red Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Rinse and drain farro. Place in a pot and add 3 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for about 30 minutes. Drain any excess
- water. Let cool to room temperature.
- Start with a base of arugula in a bowl. Add farro, cucumber, chickpeas, round radishes, avocado, and Village Farms Heavenly Villagio Marzano® tomatoes.
- In a bowl, combine red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing on top of the bowl and enjoy.