tomato, feta & pesto puff pastry
Author: Produce For Kids
Yields: 9 servings
- 3 Village Farms® Sinfully Sweet Campari® tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed slightly
- 3 Tbsp. pesto
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss tomatoes with oil,
saltand pepper. Set aside.
- Unroll puff pastry on
bakingsheet lined with parchment paper and cut into 9 squares. Roll in edges of puff pastry slightly to create a frame. Top each square with 1 tsp. pesto, feta and a tomato slice.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh basil.