Lip Smackn' Cajun Salsa with Grilled Salmon
Author: My Diary of Us
- 6, 4 oz pieces of salmon
- 1 tablespoons blackening or cajun seasoning
- avacado oil spray
- 1 dry pint Village Farms Lip Smackn' Grape tomatoes, diced small
- 1 jalapeno, diced small
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2-3 ears of fresh corn, sliced off the cob (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, about 425 degrees.
- Rub the salmon down with blackened seasoning. Spray with avocado oil on both the skin and flesh sides to prevent from sticking to grill.
- Place onto the grill and cook for 5 minutes flesh side down and then carefully flip with spatula to continue cooking skin side down for another 3-4 minutes until salmon is cooked through. Remove from the grill and let rest.
- While the salmon cooks make salsa by coming Lip Smackn’ Grape® tomatoes, bell pepper, jalapeno, corn, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, and Cajun seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Serve a generous portion of salsa over the salmon and serve immediately.
- Gently place the tomatoes on the grill and cook with lid down for 7-10 minutes until cheese is melty and tomatoes are cooked slightly.
Recipe and photography by My Diary of Us
Read – Spice up Your SummerPrint