Cucumber Dragon Fruit Margarita
Author: Susan Spungen
Yields: 4 Drinks
- ½ Village Farms Luscious Seedless Long English® cucumber. peeled
- 3 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 tsp. dragon fruit powder
- 3 ounces tequila
- 2 Tbsp. simple syrup, or more to taste (equal parts sugar & water)
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. dragon fruit powder
- 1 lime wedge
- Cut the cucumber into chunks and place in blender jar. Puree until smooth, pushing down on the cucumber if necessary.
- Combine half of the cucumber puree, half the lime juice, half the dragon fruit powder, half the tequila, and half the simple syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Combine the dragon fruit powder and sugar on a small plate and mix well. Use the lime wedge to moisten the edge of 4 tumblers, and dip and rotate in the sugar mixture to coat evenly. Fill the glasses with ice.
- Pour the cocktail into 2 of the glasses and repeat with remaining ingredients to make 2 more. Garnish the cocktails with a cucumber spear dipped in dragon fruit powder.
Recipe and photography by Susan SpungenPrint