tomacado summer salad
Author: Zest My Lemon
Yields: 2 servings
- 1½ cups Village Farms True Rebel Mix® tomatoes halved or sliced ½ inch pieces
- 1 slightly firm avocado cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 ear of grilled corn shucked
- juice of one lime
- 2 - 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. hulled hemp seeds
- large bunch of cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup red onion or shallot chopped
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Toss tomatoes, corn and red onion with hemp seeds, cilantro, lime juice and olive oil until combined.
- Fold in the avocado and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well so all the flavors incorporate together and store covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Can also be stored for 3-4 days in an air tight container.