bloody mary gazpacho with grilled prawns
Yields: 24 servings
- 2 lb Village Farms delectable TOV® tomatoes (washed)
- 1 Village Farms luscious seedless long english® cucumber (peeled, with seeds removed)
- 1 Village Farms sweet bells® red bell pepper
- ½ head Celery
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Red onion
- ½ cup Italian ﬂat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup Cilantro
- 3 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 4 pinches Celery salt
- 1 tsp Cracked black pepper
- Fresh grated horseradish, to taste
- 2 lbs Fresh local prawns (rinsed)
- Lightly roast bell peppers, celery, and garlic in a 375°F oven.
- Place in a blender with washed tomatoes on the vine (vine removed), cucumber, olive oil, and onion, then blend until smooth. Add cilantro and parsley; blend again.
- Add red wine vinegar, celery salt, sea salt, horseradish, and Worcestershire; chill and then serve as cold as possible.
- Lightly season fresh local raw prawns with olive oil, lemon zest, and salt and pepper.
- Grill to medium-rare.
- Serve alongside chilled gazpacho.