Texas Harvest Succotash with Cherry no.9 Fall in Love Again® Tomatoes
Author: My Diary of Us
- 2 Cups Village Farms Cherry No.9 Tomatoes
- 4 Slices of Bacon, diced
- 2 Cups Diced Butternut Squash
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn
- 1 Cup Frozen Lima Beans
- 1 Cup Finely Diced Onion
- 2 Finely Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Sage
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ Tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Grass Fed Butter
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add chopped bacon, cook until crisp and then remove to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Add butternut squash, salt, pepper, and sage to the pan at this time and sauté for 5-10 minutes until squash is somewhat tender.
- Add in onion, tomatoes, and garlic at this time and sauté for another 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
- At this time, add corn and lima beans and stir to combine and warm through the frozen veggies.
- Add in butter and stir to coat the veggies. Taste at this point and add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Sprinkle crispy bacon over top and serve immediately.