Spicy Asian Cucumber Noodle Salad
Author: My Diary of Us
- 4 Village Farms Luscious Seedless Long English®
- ¼ Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp. Fish Sauce
- ½ Cup Thinly Sliced Onion
- 1 Serrano Pepper or Hot Chile Sliced Thin
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Mint
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Basil
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro
- ¼ Cup Crushed Peanuts
- Spiralizer the cucumber to make noodles. (You can alternatively just dice them if you don’t have a way to make veggie noodles!)
- Make dressing by combining lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and salt in a bowl and whisking to combine.
- In a large bowl add noodles, onion, Chile peppers, and vinaigrette and toss to combine.
- Top with fresh herbs and crushed peanuts and serve immediately.
P.S. Come share your favorite summer tomato or cucumber potluck dish and recipe with me on Instagram and you can be entered for a super fun giveaway that is happening too! You won’t want to miss it!
Recipe and photography by My Diary of Us
Read – Summer Supper ClubPrint