Spiced Cabernet Estate Reserve® Tomato Cranberry Sauce
Author: My Diary of Us
- 2 Cups Cabernet Estate Reserve® Tomatoes
- 3 Cups Fresh Cranberries
- 1, 2” Piece of Fresh Ginger (no need to peel)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Honey or Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- Heat a deep skillet or saucepan over medium heat.
- Add all ingredients to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Once the cranberries and tomatoes start bursting and the sauce starts to thicken, turn off heat and using an immersion blender or regular blender, process until smooth or to desired consistency. Feel free to leave the sauce chunky as well!
- Place in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Will keep for two weeks.