crisp cucumber melon salad
Author: Zest My Lemon
Yields: 2 servings
- 1½ Village Farms Luscious Seedless Long English® cucumber sliced in ¼ inch coins
- 1½ cups cubed watermelon
- 1½ cups cubed cantaloupe
- ½ cup fresh mint roughly chopped
- 2 cups arugula
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 to 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Add cucumber, watermelon, cantaloupe, arugula and mint into a large bowl and combine.
- Toss with olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with crumbled feta.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve or store in air tight container up to 3 days.