Vegetarian Harvest Grain Bowl
Author: Kristina LaRue, RD - Love & Zest
Yields: 4 bowls
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 6 cups arugula and spinach mix
- 10 ounces Cabernet Estate Reserve® tomatoes
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 sweet potato, diced and roasted
- ¼ cup dried tart cherries or raisins
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- In small bowl, whisk together apple butter, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and freshly ground pepper.
- Assemble bowls by layering quinoa with greens, tomatoes, apple slices, sweet potato, dried fruit and pumpkin seeds.
- Drizzle with dressing.