Cabernet Estate Reserve®, Goat Cheese & Caramelized Onion Mini Quiche
Author: Produce for Kids
Yields: 24 quiches
- • 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- • ½ large sweet onion, sliced
- 24 mini phyllo shells
- ½ cup chopped Village Farms® Cabernet Estate Reserve® tomatoes
- 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until onions are softened.
- Reduce heat to low and cook additional 20-30 minutes, stirring often, until onions are caramelized. Remove from heat, transfer to cutting board and finely chop.
- Place phyllo shells on parchment-lined baking sheet. Add onions, tomatoes and goat cheese.
- Whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper in bowl. Pour into phyllo shells.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until eggs are set.