mini christmas tree pizzas
Author: Produce For Kids
Yields: 12-14 pizzas
- 1 lb. premade whole wheat pizza dough
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Village Farms® True Rebel Mix® tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- Christmas tree cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough to ½-inch thickness. Use cookie cutters to cut Christmas trees out of the dough. Lay on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Top each pizza with pizza sauce, tomatoes, cheese, and spinach.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until browned and cheese is melted