Rosemary Cucumber Gimlet
Author: My Diary of Us
- 3 Sprigs of Rosemary + Extra for Garnish
- 2 Village Farms Luscious Seedless Long English® Cucumbers
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Water
- 3 Oz. Gin
- Make rosemary simple syrup by combining sugar, water, and rosemary sprigs in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir until sugar dissolves and then turn off heat and let steep for 10 minutes. Remove rosemary sprigs and chill.
- In a blender combine cucumbers (ends cut off), lime juice, 2 oz. of simple syrup and gin and blend until smooth.
- Strain the mixture and pour over ice into two glasses.
- Garnish with fresh limes, rosemary, and cucumber slices.
Recipe and photography by My Diary of Us
Read – Cheers to a Lucky New Year